Sponsorship: Team Oregon Cycling Team
Healthy living inspires us. For the last 5 years we’ve sponsored Team Oregon, a cycling team dedicated to enhancing the sport of cycling in Oregon by organizing an accessible team with resources to help all members reach their goals within the sport.
membership: Organic trade association
We, as members of OTA:
- Have established organic trade on a foundation of common organic standards
- Work in harmony with the environment, promoting sustainability
- Recognize the need for organic agriculture to be economically viable
- Work to protect the diversity of life
- Recognize the interdependence of all parts of the organic community
- Understand that organic farms are the foundation of the organic industry
- Seek out and use whole system approaches to agricultural and business practices
- Support the human right to knowledge and choice in the marketplace
We support the OTA because it has a powerful presence in the organic world from ethics and standards to just connecting people in the industry.
The Organic Trade Association (OTA) is the membership-based business association for organic agriculture and products in North America. OTA is the leading voice for the organic trade in the United States, representing over 8,500 organic businesses across 50 states. Its members include growers, shippers, processors, certifiers, farmers' associations, distributors, importers, exporters, consultants, retailers and others. Organic products represented include organic foods, ingredients and beverages, as well as organic fibers, personal care products, pet foods, nutritional supplements, household cleaners and flowers. OTA’s Board of Directors is democratically elected by its members.
OTA’s member organic businesses work together through networking, advocacy, and other initiatives to encourage and protect organic farming practices, and to share messages about the positive environmental and nutritional attributes of organic products with consumers, the media, and policymakers.